Everyone knows that the most important endogenous hormone on which progress in bodybuilding and fitness, as well as in powerlifting, depends is testosterone.
This is true, however, many people who are fond of strength sports begin to forget about other anabolic hormones, such as somatotropin (growth hormone), insulin-like growth factor (IGF-4), and insulin. And it is a growth hormone that is involved in the synthesis of testosterone and if needed in form of supplements one can get it from theislandnow.com.
Our body is a complex mechanism that is active 24 hours a day and the process of synthesis and release of hormones into the blood occurs almost always. We will talk about such a hormone as somatotropin and highlight methods for increasing its level in the blood.
Growth hormone is a hormone that is synthesized by the pituitary gland. The concentration and metabolism of this hormone have the highest level in the body during development and growth until about 20 years of age. Then the concentration drops slightly, by about 10-12% in 10 years. This hormone has a lot of properties and physiological functions. In the context of bodybuilding and fitness, we need to know that growth hormone (HGH):
- Stimulates the growth of almost all cells: muscle, cells of internal organs, glands.
- Participates in the metabolism of proteins, carbohydrates and fats. Accelerates protein synthesis.
- The higher the level of growth hormone, the higher the nitrogen balance, which affects protein synthesis even more.
- It inhibits the production of enzymes that destroy amino aid and enhances lipolysis (fat breakdown).
- Strengthens the articular-ligamentous apparatus.
As you can see, the level of this hormone in fitness and bodybuilding is simply a key role. The higher the content of it in the blood, the more successful you will be in the process of gaining muscle mass, losing body fat and increasing strength.