Not all cannabis businesses are created equal. In reality, there are a slew of poor ones out there that fail to deliver on their promises. We’ve done the legwork for you by sifting through reviews, forums, and online debates to uncover the top Delta 8 tincture brands available. Here is a list of queries to ask any firm selling Delta 8 products:
- Does this firm test its products in a lab?
- Where does hemp come from?
- Is the firm licensed to grow hemp in their state or country?
- Does the firm have a tincture food license?
- Do they offer the tincture I’m seeking for in the type and concentration I need?
- Is there a good reputation for the company?
Every time, Everest hits the nail on the head. The brand includes engaging visuals, a user-friendly website, and kind customer service. However, they put the majority of their effort into the result. Their Delta 8 THC is derived from hemp that has been produced organically. As a result, we have delightful, powerful Delta 8 products that are as appealing as they are functional.
Everest’s Delta 8 tincture has a 1,000 mg concentration, putting it on the stronger end of the Delta 8 oil range. Their tinctures are made with organically grown hemp from American farms and go through a rigorous testing process to verify their high purity and quality. It also has a pleasant mint taste that makes it easy to drink. Lastly, observer.com has much more you need to know.